Types of welding service, department of welding service center
types of welding services, department of welding service center can be classified into 6 types as follows:
- Pump truck assembly service on trucks to rent or sell to customers both trailer pumps and boom pumps. When ordering concrete pump trucks with the company, we will install concrete pump to the truck by an experience mechanic team at the company’s service center
- Repair service of cracks on the boom and metal repair when there is damage or irregularity in the metalwork of the concrete pump truck. When customers or coordinators come to department of welding, the department will send technical mechanic to repair it, either by repairing it where it’s located or repairing it in the repair shop.
- Building welding tasks such as pillar welding, pipe cover welding, the department of welding is responsible for the repairing of buildings such as pillars, doors, and metal public utility.
- Equipment welding used and in the pump truck such as the pipe (horse pipe), pipe welding both low pressure and high pressure; the department is responsible for the production of components that are used in the pump truck such as pipe welding, equipment created for metal for pipe (horse pipe) and elbow for direction changes of concrete (the dragon head).
- PM checks for the pipe thickness of the pump truck and change the pipe if the pipe thickness is less than the specified standard in order to prevent the pump from breaking down during the work, the department requires preventive maintenance to the thickness of the pipe whether it is Boom Concrete pump truck or Placing Boom
- Placing Boom installation together with slides for Boom in high buildings and carrying out the demolition of Placing Boom. In addition, the department is responsible for installation, preventive maintenance at the specified distance, slides and demolition when completed.
The figure below shows the types and services of the welding department’s responsibilities
1. Truck pump assembly service on the truck for rent or sale to customers.
figure 1 Illustration of chassis grinding.
figure 2 shows the welding of the pump truck.
figure 3 shows the lifting of the pump to install to the truck.
figure 4 shows the pump position on the chassis.
2. Repair service of cracks on the Boom, metal repair.
figure 5 the welding of cracking of the Boom.
3. Building welding such as pillar welding and pipe welding
figure 6 the welding of pipe cap
4. Welding of equipment used and in the pump truck such as pipe (horse pipe) and welding pipe, both low pressure and high pressure
figure 7 welding pipe both low pressure and high pressure
5. PM checks for the pipe thickness of the pump truck and change the pipe if e the pipe thickness is less than the specified standard
figure 8 measuring pipe thickness
figure 9 taking notes of pipe thickness
6. Placing Boom installation together with slides for Boom in high buildings
figure 10 shows the fixing brackets for the slider Placing Boom
figure 11 shows the position and working of Placing Boom
figure 12 shows welding department staff working
figure13 shows Placing Boom’s concrete placement
Good articles from service center, P Machpro Co., Ltd.